Our latest building engineering management solution for assisting our users to optimize energy consumption rate effectively and sustainably, by incorporating with the Internet of Things (IoT) for measuring, analyzing, and responding energy-related data to the platform.
Why Choosing DI Platform
- Monitoring energy parameters and other related parameters, including water level, air quality.
- Historical logging and analysis, with summary
- 24/7 data logging, which is traceable at any point of time
- Our dedicated after sales service team to ensure consistent data collection.
- Extensive insights of current operation and energy optimization recommendations.
DI Platform is best for buildings and industrial facilities, which:
- Want to reduce the fixed cost of the buildings, but still want to collect data for continuous business development.
- Want to find a long-term solution for energy conservation.
- Want to ensure the highest safety standards.
- Want to develop the optimal energy consumption strategy for real-world applications.
For executives and building engineering departments
Inspecting the failing equipment to reduce maintenance costs and prevent potential failure of your systems
Evaluating potential energy usage and optimizing energy consumption to optimal level.
Providing real-time data for ensuring operating statuses and performance of equipment.
Extensive insights for planning business strategies, maintenance, and building facility managements to ensure the highest performance for executing the plans.
BE A HEALTHY
Reducing the risks of infected buildings and opening opportunities for organizing wellness areas inside the buildings.
Easy-to-understand overview of energy consumption, with energy efficiency indicators.
Notification system that triggers equipment failure detection in real time.
ENERGY SAVING VERIFICATION
Monitoring system operation and inspecting energy savings based on criteria of energy savings policies
Calculating and analyzing energy management, as well as recommending certain actions for increasing potential energy savings.